[Ansteorra-announce] Incoming Kingdom Chronicler Contact Info Update

Alexander Ravenshaw alexravenshaw at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 20 18:30:40 PDT 2003

Unto the Great and Wonderful Populace of Ansteorra,

Does Alexander Ravenshaw, incoming Kingdom Chronicler send his greetings

::that was a mouthful now wasn't it::

I wanted to take a brief moment to say hello to everyone and get a quick bit
of information out there. I'm starting to get in event ads for the July
Black Star, however, they're going to my old address before they come here.
This was something I should have announced sooner, but with everything that
has been going on this month...
Anyway, please make note of the correct address that can be found by going
into the Ansteorra homepage.

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chronicler/index.html

I'm making sure to contact everyone as soon as I receive their packets. If
you've sent anything to me via the old address, and I have not contacted
you, please drop me a line so I know to keep my eye out for it. Sorry for
any inconvenience this might cause.

Please feel free to contact me at any time if there's something I can be of
service on.

Thanks!
~Alex
Incoming Kingdom Chronicler (T-Minus 4 days)