[Ansteorra-announce] Chronicler and Virtual Scribe Meet and Chat

Alexander Ravenshaw alexravenshaw at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 20 18:39:55 PDT 2003

This Sunday at Steppes Warlord, at 1:00pm, I'm going to be having a Meet and
Chat for Chroniclers and Virtual Scribes. This is going to be an informal
session just to meet everyone, and discuss the various publication needs
throughout the Kingdom, both paper and electronic. Attendance is not
required by those currently in office, but I would like to see everyone who
can make it there. The meeting is also open to anyone who is thinking about
becoming a Chronicler or Virtual Scribe. The meeting should only last about
an hour or so, but if the discussion is going good, it could last a little
longer. We'll be in the main hall where we can get out of the sun and relax.

If you have any questions, or would like to RSVP, please let me know. I'm
going to have some handouts with me and I'd like to have some idea of how
many to bring.

Thanks!
~Alex
Incoming Kingdom Chronicler (T-Minus 4 days)