[Ansteorra-announce] Stargate Yule Pre-paid Feast Reservations

stargate yule feast stargateyule at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 00:23:19 PST 2003

Greetings friends.

Stargate Yule Revel is quickly approaching (Houston, December 13th).  I will be accepting pre-paid feast reservations post marked through Dec. 1st.  I will be attending Bordermarch's Autumn Melees event this weekend and will be accepting cash or checks from those who wish to pre-pay their feast or site & feast.  I will also be at Stargate officer's meeting this coming Monday and will also have myself or Lord Bowen in attendance at the next two Stargate/Loch Sollier fighter practices at Univ. of Houston on Tuesday evenings.  You may also send me your payment via snail mail addressed to :

Margarita Alvarez
1919 Place Rebecca # H-1
Houston, Texas 77090

If you are going to mail in your payment please forward me an email to this address to indicate you've sent in a payment and include the SCA and mundane names of all those being paid for.

The following are the fees for pre-paid reservations:
Feast: $6.00 per adult , $3.00 for children 5-12
Site : $9.00 per adult , $4.00 per child 5-12,  $27.00 family maximum (site fee only).
Include $3.00 non-member surcharge per non-member if you cannot provide proof of membership on the day of the event, otherwise the surcharge will be required at Gate when you check in. You will also need to sign a waiver if your proof of membership cannot be presented at gate.

Thank you and fare thee well,
Lady Serin le Rapp