[Ansteorra-announce] Autmun Melees Feast reservations

Forrest Hedrick ambrose_blackwood at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 10:58:30 PST 2003

Greetings Unto the Populace of Ansteorra,

     I must regretfully inform you that the reservations for feast at Autumn Melees are now Full and Closed.   We will be keeping a Stand By List at gate.  Should you wish to add your name to the role, please do so when registering.  If persons who have registered do not show up or cancel, we will begin alerting those on stand by before court on Saturday.  Until Saturday, safe journey and good weather to you all!

In Service to the Dream and Ansteorra,

Lord Ambrose Blackwood von Mapt, al Kaleed Ibn Tarl

Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan the Fey

(more notoriously known as, Fo)