[Ansteorra-announce] Autumn Melees

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 18 08:05:16 PST 2003

Greetings unto Ansteorra,
I would like to take this time to thank his Excellency, Baron Armand for his
wonderful event, and hospitality.  I would also like to make not of all the
Marshals that volunteered their time so that everyone could enjoy the days
martial activities, Heavy and Light alike.  I would also like to thank the
Water Bearers, and Chirurgeons who made their way amongst the fighters
during our down times insuring all were taken care of.  You all brought
smiles to more than one weary fighter.  As His Excellency stated, we had a
late start and Heavy and Rapier fighting worked back to back to insure
everyone had equal fighting time in the new castle.  I would like to thank
all the heavy fighters for their patience during our down times, and your
honor during the battles. Each and every one of you were on your honor, as
always.  As this was a new castle that had not been fought in, we had to
make some restrictions for safeties sake, and you handled yourselves with
great barring, and adhered to the rules without question, and fought the
castle battles safely.  Well done Ansteorra.  Well done Bordermarch!

In Service,
Lord Rodrigo Diaz de Navarre
Coastal Regional Knight Marshal