[Ansteorra-announce] Elfsea Defender Feast Recipes

Joe Pelfrey defenderfeast at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 16:56:42 PST 2003

Good Gentles of Ansteorra,

I would like to thank everyone who attended the Elfsea Defender Feast.  We
had requests for many of the recipes that we used.  We have posted them to a
website and encourage you to go there to download them.  The source is
listed for each so that you can purchase those fine books for your own
collection.  We did not create a link for those portions of the feast in
which no recipe was necessary, such as, the pork and beef.  The site is:

www.garnetpromotions.com/sca/DefenderFeast.htm

Thank you again for your attendance and thank you to everyone who helped put
this together.

In Service,

William Palfrey