[Ansteorra-announce] A serious error in the November Black Star

Alexander Ravenshaw alexravenshaw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 23 18:31:36 PDT 2003

Unto the Populace of Ansteorra Greetings...

I am writing you this evening as I have been made aware of a grievous error
on my part concerning the event ad for The Barony of Stargate's Yule.
Of the two pages they submitted for publication, only one was published. It
was a very careless, and amateur mistake on my part that I deeply apologize
to The Barony of Stargate for.
I have posted the .pdf of their ad on the Chronicler's Information Site. You
can find it here.

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chronicler/index.html

Thank you for your time.

~Alex Ravenshaw
Kingdom Chronicler: Kingdom of Ansteorra