[Ansteorra-announce] CPR/First Aid Training

Cindy Mills cymills at scabrewer.com
Fri Oct 24 09:01:25 PDT 2003

Greetings to all,

If you would like to be certified or need to be
re-certified in CPR/First Aid, I am teaching a class at
Stargate Yule on December 13th in Houston, TX.  The cost
is $15.00 and is open to anyone who wishes to learn these
life saving skills.

Currently, there are 7 spaces available for this
training.  If you are interested, please register at
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chirurgeon/ under the
training tab.

Troll will open at 8:30am for those who have registered
for this training.  I would like to start the class at
9:00am sharp.

For directions and information about the Site and
Stargate Yule, please visit:
http://www.clancircle.com/yule/

If you have any questions, please send them to myself at
cymills at baronbows.com

Lady Cynthia
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon

Cynthia Mills