[Ansteorra-announce] Phall Phamily Pheast

Dom thunder-domi at coxinet.net
Tue Sep 2 19:35:07 PDT 2003

We have now opened the reservations up to the general populace and I would
like to invite any of those not going to Elfsea Defender up to Camp Cimarron
for our annual household event. We will have the champion tournaments for
both Chivalric and Rapier which are closed to non-Thunder but we also will
have an open list for both and as much pickup fighting you could want. Also
there will be drumming and dancing and of course our Thunder Buns and Furry
Belly contest. Make your reservation soon for they are going fast!
When: Sept. 26-28
Where: Camp Cimarron in Coyle, Ok.
Time: Site opens at 12pm on Fri. the 26th
Site Fee: 10$ and 5$ for children 6-12 yrs old
Feast Fee: 7$
Please contact Ldy Arrabella to place your reservations at
thunderbella at earthlink.net

In Service,
Hl Dominique Michelle LeVesseur
Matriarch of Rogue Thunder