[Ansteorra-announce] Gothic War Lost and Found

Bethany burke bethanyburke2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 10:17:19 PDT 2003

Greetings All,
I have been put in charge of the lost and found for this past Gothic.  Being the autocrats daughter and asking the question who is going to take care of this often gets you the job.  So far, the list I have is:  A Thunder favor, a beaded favor, 3 chairs, a silver mug, a pillow case bag, and a scarf.  There is more, but as of yet it has not been inventoried.  Next tuesday nite after our populas I should have a better account for the items.  I would like to thank all of the honest people who turned in items, those who kept the list smaller by tracking down owners before they left,  and everyone for attending.  I hope all had at least as much fun as I did.  Please if any item I have described sounds like something that ran away from you this past gothic contact me.  If you are missing anything else let me know so that after tuesday I can tell you if we have it or not.

email:  bethanyburke2003 at yahoo.com
phone: 432-263-0246

                                          In Service of the Dream,
                                                Elizabeth Blackthorne