[Ansteorra-announce] Golden Arrow IX Equestrian

Derich Brauer brauer at ansteorra.net
Sun Sep 21 02:18:39 PDT 2003

Greetings to one and all! For those of you that partake in equestrian events, and for those that aren't going to make it to Kings Lancer, I would like to invite you to Golden Arrow IX, hosted by the Shire of Stonebridge Keep, the first stop in the String of Pearls Tournament, and Stonebridge Keep's first ever equestrian event! There will be much to do, as the equestrian event will be a "quest" theme from the 13th warrior, so brush up on the movie! We hope to see you this weekend!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

In Service to the Dream,
Derich Brauer
MKA Chris Conn

Shire of Stonebridge Keep
Chronicler
Virtual Scribe
Autocrat, Golden Arrow IX Sept. 26-28, 2003
http://geocities.com/stonebridgekeep