[Ansteorra-announce] Event on the Outlands/Ansteorra border

Ken & Kris thorbjorn at 3lefties.com
Sun Sep 21 18:59:42 PDT 2003

Greetings, all!

I just want to share some event information with you all since we're so
close to your border. Wars of the Staked Plains is coming up this Friday
in the Shire of Scorpions Hollow (Clovis, NM). Gate officially opens at
5:00 P.M. on Friday (26th of Sept). We've got the timber palisade wall
complete with one gate tower also complete (useable for scenarios).
Don't forget about the FABULOUS prizes! Event info can be viewed at
members.tripod.com/scorpionshollow . Hope to see you there!!

Thorhild Sigurdsdottir- Autocrat