[Ansteorra-announce] Bordermarch Autumn Melees Merchant information

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Thu Sep 25 20:15:59 PDT 2003

Greetings Lords, Ladies, And good gentles all.
It is my pleasure to invite each of you to the grand Autumn Melees in the Barony of Bordermarch the 14th through the 16th of November AS 38. Once again it is time for all to gather and match their prowess, wit and skill in open melees upon the first fighting castle in Ansteorra. A special note to coincide with this. Thanks to the determination of Sir Simmon of Amber , Aaron Whitewolf, and others in a joint effort between the Shire of Graywood and the Barony of Bordermarch, the FIRST castle is being renovated at this time to be the first STONE fighting castle in Ansteorra, and to our knowledge, the known world.
We look forward to an event filled weekend that just seems to keep getting better as the days move on.
    This, at last brings me to the point of this missive, which is to encourage all who would seek to share their wares and services during the event to please contact me in advance of the event so as to ensure a spot for you upon merchant's row.
Any who hold an interest in this should contact me at cnetterville at ih2000.net to reserve a spot.
No merchant's fees will be charged, standard site fees will apply.
In servitiae Christe et Coronae
Ld. Elrique of Bordermarch
409-833-9794