[Ansteorra-announce] More Elfsea Defender Feast Information

Joe Pelfrey defenderfeast at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 22:27:18 PDT 2003

Good Gentles of Ansteorra,

This message concerns the Elfsea Defender Feast this weekend.  We need for
all of the people who have made feast reservations and received a confirming
email stating that they are on the list, to pay for their feasts by noon on
Saturday.  This should not be an issue as the feast will be purchased at the
gate along with your site fee.

At noon on Saturday, we will take any unused reservations and begin working
with those people on the waiting list to see if they are still interested in
purchasing the feast.  The waiting list will also be at the gate for those
interested.

As always, thank you for your assistance with this.  It has been and will
continue to be a pleasure to serve you.

William Palfrey
defenderfeast at hotmail.com