[Ansteorra-announce] Premier Middle Eastern Dance champion of Ansteorra

Michael Tucker mtucker at airmail.net
Mon Sep 29 11:13:19 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the Kingdom of Ansteorra from Michael Silverhands:

In a magnificent display of skill, talent and heart, ten worthy dancers
competed this past Saturday night for the title of Premier Middle
Eastern Dance champion of Ansteorra. In the end, the title was won by
HL Rhiannon NiBryan MacLauglan. Vivat!

My thanks to the efforts of HL Brighid Ni Sheachnasigh (the event
steward) and all who assisted her, for a beautifully done event. The
house musicians, organized by Master Lucais du Belier, were wonderful.
It was a joy and a privilege to drum with them.

The dancers from the Loch Soilleir / Stargate area are seeking copies
of any video recordings that might have been made of their
performances. If you have one available, please contact me off list so
I can pass the information along to them.

Yours in service,
Baron Michael Silverhands, OP
have drum, will travel