[Ansteorra-announce] FW: Renaissance Courtly Dance website and list

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Tue Sep 30 13:08:37 PDT 2003

Greetings Ansteorrans,
Have you ever been interested in courtly dance?  Remember dancing way back
when or yearned to learn?  Did you know there was a dance guild in our
kingdom?  Been lost in the shuffle and just need to touch base with all of
your dance friends?  Do you just not have enough mailing lists to be on?
;-)
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you just might find the
information you're looking for at http://dance.ansteorra.org.  You can also
link to the Ansteorran website where you can join the ansteorran-dancers
mailing list.

Seneschals, A&S Ministers, and Hospitalers:  Please make all of the people
interested in dance in your group aware of this website and mailing list.
As the new dance guild proctor, I would like to locate and touch base with
all dancers and potential dancers in our fair kingdom within the next couple
of months.  For those not on any lists or without e-mail, they may contact
me at 972-939-8527 at least until the end of July.

In service,
Lady Melissent d'Aulnay the Capricious (aka Capricia)