[Ansteorra-announce] Snorri & Gróa - Change in Phone Numbers

Snorri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Mon Apr 5 06:05:03 PDT 2004

Greetings to all, and sorry for the bandwidth:

Recently Lady Gróa and I made the decision to "go mobile" which means our home phone number, listed in our respective spots in the back of the Black Star, has gone away.  If you need our new numbers before they're updated in print, just drop us a line (off-list, if you please) at snorri at houston.rr.com or at groa at houston.rr.com and we'll get that info to you.

In service,
Lord Snorri Hallsson and Lady Gróa Ulfsdottir