[Ansteorra-announce] Crown Tournament Record

Tim Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Tue Apr 13 11:22:13 PDT 2004

Greetings Ansteorra,

As many of you know, I maintain a record of all Crown Tournaments on the web
pages of Ansteorra.Net.  I have been somewhat . delinquent in getting the
record of the last Crown Tournament up.  Well, as of today it has been
posted and can be viewed at:

http://www.ansteorra.net/history/crown/ct-f-as38.htm

If you wish to see records from any previous Crown Tournaments they can be
viewed at :

http://www.ansteorra.net/history/crown/crownlist.htm

If you notice any errors in my notes, I would appreciate being notified of
such at timothy at elfsea.net

I would like to take a moment to thank Baroness Dana for giving me a copy of
her personal record from this Crown Tournament in order to make this page
possible.

Timothy of Glastinbury

timothy at elfsea.net