[Ansteorra-announce] Loch Guardian

loch-soilleir_vscribe at ansteorra.org loch-soilleir_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 21 11:32:06 PDT 2004

Spring is on its way and with it comes Loch Guardian!

On May 14-16, the Barony of Loch Soilleir will be choosing its champions
in the fields of Arts & Sciences, Bardic, Chivlaric, and Dance.  We will
also be having a fun rapier tournament (more news to come).

Loch Guardian will be held at Lake Houston State park.  Gate opens at 5pm
on Friday.  Site fee is $10 for adults, $5 for kids 6-12, and free for
those under 6.  Feast is $7 for adults, and $4 for kids.  For feast
reservations e-mail our Feast Stewards at rhusted at mastnet.net.  The site
is wet in period containers.

And in the evening the Baron's Men will be performing Shakepeare's comedie
"The Merry Wives of Windsor."

For morie information check out the Guardian website at
http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/guardian.

Vivat the Dream!
Jennette Makepays
Event Steward

P.S. If you wish to merchant at Loch Guardian, e-mail me at
loch-soilleir_vscribe at ansteorra.org