[Ansteorra-announce] Sound Advice to Ansteorrans

Casey and Cherie caseyandcherie at cox-internet.com
Wed Apr 28 18:10:56 PDT 2004

How to become a patron of "The Baron's Men"Good Your Exellency,

SHAME BE ON YOU, SIR!!  Despite the fact that my knave-of-a-tailor drags my name regularly through the stews of Ansteorra in his nightly wanderings, I am most assuredly *NOT* associated with that disrepuatable group of thinly cloaked thieves... that disgusting and irreverent pack of players... The Barons Men!   My man Hanse, against my *express* orders, has decided to congress with that aforementioned pack of poxed purveyors of smut and filth, and I say that you offer them monetary support not only at the risk of your wallet but also of your Catholic soul.  Having heard report of their latest display of theatric inability, I fear that even your good ladies most virtuous heart will turn as black as coal if she should see it.  I fear and weep for our dear Kingdom

Your Loving Brother,

Dieterich

P.S.  If you still endeavor to take this risk, you may simply render your Baronies sweat-drenched cash to Hanses current totty, Lucy, before the performance, or send it to:

The Barons Men
1900 S. West Dr
Leander, TX 78641