[Ansteorra-announce] re: [Sound Advice to Ansteorrans]

Adam Seymour Adam_Seymour at thebaronsmen.org
Thu Apr 29 06:32:44 PDT 2004

Good Ritter Dieterich,

I do most assuredly thank thee for thy instructions regarding how one may
patron Ansteorra's finest company of actors, known as The Baron's Men, but
thou dids't fail to mention that any such monies sent to the troupe should
be made out to my clerck, one Cherie Weed (a fine lass of uncompromising
devotion to God no matter what the good ritter may think of theatre people).

I also thank thee most kindly, Ritter Dieterich for thy recommendation of
our production of The Merry Wives of Windsor. Given the respect that thy
word commands in this kingdom, we're sure to draw a fine crowd this Saturday
at Crown Tournament!

Your Most Sincerely,
A. Seymour
Proprietor, Aster Theatre