[Ansteorra-announce] Photographing/Taping of The Merry Wives of Windsor

Brian_Martin at Dell.com Brian_Martin at Dell.com
Thu Apr 29 07:58:55 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

I have recently been asked by some gentles if they may video tape or
take photos of the upcoming shows by The Baron's Men. While we are quite
flattered by these requests we do ask that people please refrain from
taping or photographing the shows. We ask this in an effort to preserve
the atmosphere that we strive to create for the audience. Not only do we
wish to provide you with an entertaining play, but also a period
atmosphere in which to enjoy the play and we fear that cameras would
spoil the shared illusion that we strive to create. Well, there's that
and the actors think that the cameras will steal their souls. (Actors
are not a very educated lot you understand.)

Thank you very much,
Pendaran Glamorgan, KSCA, OP, OL
Director, Merry Wives of Windsor