[Ansteorra-announce] The Merry Wives of Windor at Loch Guardian

Adam Seymour Adam_Seymour at thebaronsmen.org
Thu Apr 29 10:56:55 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

Yes, surely everyone doth know that The Baron's Men are to perform The Merry
Wives of Windsor this Saturday night at Crown Tournament, but do not ye
forget that we shall also play at Loch Guardian on May 15th! Do not
distress, therefore, if thou art unavailable to see our show at Crown, for
thou canst come to the Loch! Or perhaps thou wilt be able to attend the play
at Crown, but wish to see if we canst get it right or do it just as well a
second time (hopefully 'twill be the latter).

So do not forget that the second showing of The Merry Wives of Windsor is
scheduled for Saturday, May15th at Loch Guardian!

Yours,
Adam Seymour
Proprietor, Aster Theatre