[Ansteorra-announce] More Groups Joining the Effort to Help the Troops!

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Tue Aug 3 09:19:14 PDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

As of the writing of this email, the temperature in Basrah, Iraq is 109
degrees at 6:50 PM. One wonders what the day time high was - certainly
hotter than it is here in Ansteorra. We're thrilled and thankful to the
following groups who have joined the effort to help support the troops and
to the people who are coordinating those groups' efforts.

We are up to 19 SCA groups in three kingdoms that are now a part of this
effort! And please understand that the support of the troops is not a
political thing; we're not trying to make a statement for or against the war
in Iraq. We just want to help support the men and women who are over there
trying to survive and get back home.

While 19 groups is fantastic we know that there are more out there who can
help. Please contact us at twinoak at cox-internet.com f you're interested in
coordinating a group's effort to support the troops.

Thanks!
Pendaran & Jehanne

Groups & coordinators in this effort. Vivat!

Group
Coordinator
Loch/Grail	 Lord Rodrigo
Stargate	 Bernard