[Ansteorra-announce] fwd of Job Opening fo GW14 & 15

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 13:38:59 PDT 2004

Message: 2
   Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 16:41:33 -0000
   From: "cilusk" <rament at netdoor.com>
Subject: Looking for a deputy merchantcrat

Greetings all

I am looking for an individual who would want to be the deputy
merchantcrat for GW14 with the intention of taking over the
merchantcrat position in GW15.  After GW14, I will have been dealing
with this position 9 of the last 10 years.  Its time that I move on to
something else.  If anyone on this list knows anyone interested in
dealing with the merchants, and helping out with them for GW14, and
able to take over for GW15, please let me know.

They have to be able to arrive on site the Friday before everything
starts to lay out the area.  Most of the work in this position is
before the war, and Friday through Tuesday of the war week.

Mistress Crystyna Hyrundo