[Ansteorra-announce] Pennsic Gifts

Michelle Lindsey michellechantal at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 20:23:41 PDT 2004

Greetings Ansteorra!!

There are several individuals that I would like to recognize as giving of
not only their time, but also of their talent with their generous donations
to the Kingdom. These individuals helped me organize beautiful gifts for
Their Royal Majesties to present to the assembled Royalty at Pennsic War:

Inlaid Wooden Boxes - Master Oxlade and ALL of Mooneschadowe
Sweet Bags - Lady Helene Sheirclifff (Brad Leah)
Chocolates and Candied Nuts - Lady Zubeydah the Wanderer (Northkeep)
Fabric Sewing Kit Bags - Lady Pheobe Hotham (Mooneschadowe)
Dream Pillows - Shire of the Wastelands
Pyment - HL Barat Fitzwalter (Namron)
Miscellaneous donations - Artisans who entered AAA largess competition
Stationary and Gift Tags - HL Alexander Ravenshaw (Wiesenfeuer)
Scented Bath Salts - HL Hans Faust (Brad Leah)
Flavored Sugars - HL Monica de la Cueva (Brad Leah)
Embroidered Shirt - Baroness Seraphina Moslovska

Thanks again for your generous donations!!

Baroness Michelle Chantal de Charente
Deputy Kingdom Arts and Sciences (Royal Gifts Deputy)