[Ansteorra-announce] Calling all merchants and taverns for bordermarch melees

Karen Picou kladd at houston.rr.com
Wed Aug 25 09:00:06 PDT 2004

Greeting from your merchant coordinator for Bordermarch Melees,
I would like to invite all merchants and taverns to melees. There is no fee
to run a  booth  or tavern. If you would like to reserve a spot please
contact me as soon as possible. I will need the name of your booth or
tavern, a short summary of what you sell or for taverns food or drink. I
would like this information so I can get a booklet together to hand out at
gate. Please remember Bordermarch melees is Nov. 17-19.

Thank you,
Lady Ophelia Larue
Karen Ladd-Picou