[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] bogus message

Baron, Meg Meg.Baron at experian.com
Fri Aug 27 09:09:43 PDT 2004

Greetings:

A short time ago a message was sent to this list, ostensibly from me. This was not in fact actually sent by me, but from some virus-infected computer. Please do not open any attachments.

A new level of security has been added to prevent such "address spoofing" in the future.

Sincere regards,

Meg Baron
President, SCA Inc.
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email comments at sca.org or reply to this message.