[Ansteorra-announce] (no subject)

Lisabetta coastal_scribe at ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 31 08:55:10 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the Scribes of the Coastal Region;

As my time as your regional officer comes to an end, I'd like to take this
opportunity to thank the amazing talent of scribes I've had the
privilege to work with over the last two years. Not only was I able to
travel out to visit many of Groups, many came up to see me also. I got to
learn as much as I was showing others what I know. I am very thankful to
have served each of you.

I'd like to say a special thank you to the handful of
artisans went beyond what I would ever expect.
They turned out gorgeous work for the
kingdom, usually on very short notice. I am grateful to
all these people for their selfless acts of time & materials.

**Lady Natalia Auvert – my oh my what would I done with out you, between
designing invites, many many original award scrolls, heading a guild, and
painting last minute when I needed something, as my deputy thank you for
always handling things when I couldn’t.

**Lady Sabine duBois, & Lady Serin – your illumination skill & commitment
to making sure the kingdom has charters.. Thank you

**Lady Evelun, & Lady Fiametta – you two astound me every time I
see your work, your attention to detail and your research to try to make
charters as period as possible. I am honored to have met you and have been
inspired by you.

**Mistress Sara, HL Mahee, & HL Annais & HL Chiara – You have guided me
and encouraged me through this journey. When I needed to vent you were
there; and when I needed to rejoice. Thank you

And now for the news you have been waiting for, my successor will be Lady
Aylwin Holbrook. She resides in the Shire of Gate’s Edge. She has been
active in the scribal arts for many years, and will be a great source of
knowledge, and experience. She can be reached at
coastal_scribe at ansteorra.org after September 1st.

L'in-servizio con l'amore
La signora Lisabetta Micola da Monte
lisabetta at kjsl.com