[Ansteorra-announce] Request from Æthelmearc Kingdom Chirurgeon

ForlornH at aol.com ForlornH at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 19:00:34 PST 2004

Good Gentle:

Mistress Aine nic Llyr, Æthelmearc Kingdom Chirurgeon has asked me to have
this posted on every Kingdom's mailing list. It involves Chirurgeon's services
at Pennsic. I would be most grateful if you would have this posted to the
Ansteorran list.

My thanks.

Lord Stephan Calvert deGrey (Rich Goranson)
Barony of the Rhydderich Hael, Æthelmearc (Buffalo, NY)

Greetings Good Gentles,
In an effort to improve service at Chirurgeons Point this Pennsic we are
seeking your input.
Please let us know what we have done well and what we can improve. If you
have been treated in the past at the Point we welcome your input. If you have
worked with a chirurgeon outside of the Point @ Pennsic ( battle
field,ranges,barn,etc)please send us your comments.
We would ask that you use the past 5 years as a timeframe.
If you feel we have done poorly,feel free to include suggestions for
improvement.
We would ask that the criticism be honest,yet gentle.We would ask that you
sign your name so that we may contact you to discuss any  serious issues.
Please send all replies to me ,privately,so we do not tie up the list.Please
use the phrase " Pennsic Input" in the subject line as I delete all mail from
unknown folks.
We will be conducting this survey in all Kingdoms but we wanted to start with
the "hometown" folks.
Input is asked of non chirurgeons only at this time.
In service,
Aine (patiai7 at aol.com)