[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] important for those who pull SCA trailers

Baron, Meg Meg.Baron at experian.com
Wed Jan 21 12:23:03 PST 2004

Greetings unto the esteemed members of the Society:

I have been asked by our insurance agent to pass along the following important information for those who pull SCA-owned trailers. As you may know, the SCA's insurance covers trailers - but not the vehicles pulling them.

The insurance company requests and strongly recommends that anyone who pulls an SCA-owned trailer maintain a minimum of the following personal insurance on their vehicle:

$300,000 combined single limit of liability
or
$300,000 bodily liability injury AND $100,000 property damage liability

Note that this is MINUMUM coverage. This is really good advice for the protection of the individual entrusted with the trailer.

Sincere regards,

Meg Baron
President, SCA Inc.
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email comments at sca.org or reply to this message.