[Ansteorra-announce] AAA Feast Servers

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 11:52:37 PDT 2004

Greetings to one and all.  This weekend our beautiful kingdom will be
celebrating it's 25th anniversary.  In order to match the great significance
of this glorious occasion, we will be SERVING a feast for 500.  This does
not occur without good gentles who are willing to serve.  If you like to
meet people, if you enjoy fun banter, or if you just like to work for your
fun please consider helping to serve this feast.  My hopes are to have 30-40
servers so that one and all may be served in a timely manner and no one is
overloaded.  A pre-feast dinner will be provided for servers.

If you are interested in helping with this endeavor, please email me
privately or find me in the kitchen on Saturday.

In advance appreciation and service,
HL Saundra of Loch Raeburn