[Ansteorra-announce] Slight changes to charter painting at AAA

Lee Lemons lemonslee at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 4 21:08:14 PDT 2004

Greetings unto all the painters!

As previously announced, there will be charter painting at AAA!  However, there may be some slight changes due to the fact that I'm not going to be able to run it as previously announced, due to an unexpected family concern.  I'll not be able to attend AAA as planned.  : (

I'm sure updated information will be sent out soon about times, etc., for the charter painting.  I hope you all have a wonderful time painting and I look forward to when we can next get together to paint!  And have chocolate!

In Your Service,

Curstaidh