[Ansteorra-announce] !!LAST CALL!!Hall Decorations For Argent

Jadeiztl at aol.com Jadeiztl at aol.com
Mon Jul 5 10:43:12 PDT 2004

Greetings Unto the Populous of Ansteorra,

I want to give a huge "thank you" to all of the groups that have volunteered
to bring their banners and decorations to Argent. Thank you so much for making
this job a little easier. Remember to find me in the hall Thursday or Friday
so I can collect these items from you.
I am also asking if any households or individuals who may be in the
possession of some wonderful banners that they would love the kingdom to see, to please
bring these as well. I think the best way to appreciate some of our fine
artisans paintings would be to see them hanging in the great hall for this
monumental event.
For those of you who will be there early, I will be one site Wednesday.

In Service
With Deep Thanks
H. L Monica de la Cueva