[Ansteorra-announce] Site fees

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Mon Jul 5 12:49:18 PDT 2004

Greetings to all of you,
A question has been asked about a day rate for the upcoming Ansteorra Argent
Anniversary. (In 3 DAYS!!!!)

Sadly we have not set the event up to have a day rate.  This event has a
larger budget because of the length of time we planned to have activities.
The Kingdom Financial committee has been aware of our expenditures for this
event.  We have set the gate price to cover our expenses so as not to tax
our Kingdom Coffers.  We would not be alarmed if the event did not make any
money, but we don't want to loose money either.

The Kingdom was given an opportunity to pre-pay at a lower gate fee.

If you have further questions concerning this matter, please don't hesitate
to contact either of us privately.

In Faithful Service to Kingdom
Master Richard Fairbourne, Steward Ansteorran Argent Anniversary
Her Ladyship Arabella de Montacute, Co-steward