[Ansteorra-announce] Youth Combat at AAA

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 12:44:55 PDT 2004

The Youth Combat Community of Ansteorra did a wonderful job this weekend. The
Children fought on two fields beside the adults vying to become the King's
Champion. We had five combatants in the Children's Boffer division (6-9age) ,
eight combatants in the Youth Boffer division (10-12age), two combatants in the
Teen Boffer division (13-15 age) and one Chivalric Combat division (16-17age).
They all fought well and didn't want to stop fighting and enjoyed them selves
immensely.

Our winners were
Children's Boffer division (6-9age) -Zachary
Youth Boffer division (10-12age) - Robert of Loch Rudh
Teen Boffer division (13-15 age) Edward A'Bouver
Chivalric Combat division (16-17age)- Ester

I would like to thank the following for all the help they provided. Without
their selflessness and help we could not have accomplished all that we did.
They truly care for the children of our kingdom and our future.

Shamus Roy-Herald
Lord Michael of Langly-Marshal,
Sir Arron MacGregor- Marshal
Lord Owen of Seawinds- Marshal
Lady Elyssa de Conde-List Mistress
Micola-Assisting the List Mistress
Emily MacGregor- Water Bearer
Mistress Xene- Chirurgeon
HL Muiran-Scribe
Sir Simonn-Teacher

On a personal note
Shamus Roy and his lady (who's mundane name is Jill and I am totally blank on
her SCA name) They made sure that myself and everything I needed made it to
the list field and back. They were right beside me the whole way.

Lord Michael of Langly  and his Lady Ann- Both wonderful people who help to
make sure everything was in place and running smoothly.

House Arkham for all their support for without them I would never have eaten
this weekend.

Mistress Xene- Who gave me a ride to site and is always there for me when I
need her.

Lord Alvin- For his support and love and care at home before and after the
event.

And lastly all the parents that were there to support their children and
believing in them.

In Service to the Children
In remembering our past we must look to our future.
Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor
Deputy Earl Marshal - Youth Combat
Youth Combat of Ansteorra