[Ansteorra-announce] Horsey pictures from AAA

Jennifer Jobst jenj at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 13 09:29:20 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

AAA had a fantastic equestrian turnout and I know that lots of folks
took pictures of the equestrian activities. Many of  these pictures
will probably be on the AAA photo CD, however I would like to get them
in the original resolution if possible in order to print in full size.
In addition, I'm sure we have some intrepid photographers who may not
have been involved in the CD making endeavor, but still took lots of
great pictures at the event.

Therefore, I would like to ask all our Kingdom's wonderful
photographers that if they have any photos of horsey activities from
AAA, including Friday's equestrian games as well as the procession,
jousting, and mounted crest combat on Saturday, that they consider
sending me the photos via email. If you prefer a more tradition method
and use a camera that takes film, I would be happy to pay for
duplicates of your pictures and any shipping charges to send them to me.

The best way to reach me is via email, jenj at mail.utexas.edu. I have an
extremely large buffer on my email account which should be able to
handle large file sizes. If you have a bunch of pictures, and emailing
them is not an option, please contact me privately so we can make other
arrangements.

My hope is to create an equestrian web site with pictures from AAA, and
each photographer whose pictures appear will be given recognition for
their picture-taking prowess. I'm looking forward to seeing all the
fantastic shots that folks got at the event!

Yours in service,

-Lady Bridget Rede of Dunvegan
Equerry for the Barony of Bryn Gwlad