[Ansteorra-announce] Wiesenfeuer Baronial Cabin Resevations

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Sat Jul 24 09:55:15 PDT 2004

Greetings Wonderful Ansteorrans,

The response for Wiesenfeuer Cabin Reservations has been wonderful.  I have
been overwhelmed with requests since the first week of July.  My apologies to
anyone making a request that I have not responded to personally. You will be
hearing from me within the next day or two.   I am closing reservations at this
time.  If you wish to e-mail me to be put on a waiting list please do so.  It
is early and I may yet have cancellations.  I will need a list of those
staying with you to be checked off at gate.  If you have a cabin that is not full,
you may be asked to share space.  If you know you have extra space and are
willing to share, please let me know. You will be greatly appreciated.  I have a
number of couples and individuals that I am trying to find space for.

1) If you are a group, had enough persons to fill the space you requested and
sent me a list of the names of those individuals, then you have space or are
at the top of the waiting list for the specific space you requested.

2) If you requested specific space and received a response from me telling
you that I need a list of those who will be staying with you,  I must have that
list in the next day or two to confirm that you actually have that space
reserved.

3) If you are an individual or a couple and have not herd from me I am still
trying to find space for you and will let you know just as soon as I possibly
can.

I will begin filling space that has not been confirmed from my waiting list
on August 1st.

I will do the very best I can to find space for all those making requests.
While this is the very best problem we could have and I'm so glad so many of
you are coming, I deeply regret that I will not be able to accommodate all of
you. I hope it won't keep you from being able to come.

In the next couple of days, I will post a list of close by Motels.

If you want to be put on a waiting list or have any other questions, please
do not hesitate to contact me at HEGitana at aol.com.  I will get back to you just
as quickly as is possible.

I look forward to seeing all of you, we are going to have a great time.

Thank you for your patience.
In Service,
Baroness Gitana de Castile, OP