[Ansteorra-announce] Urgent! Missing from the Argent Museum

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Fri Jul 30 20:05:09 PDT 2004

Dear Ansteorra,

The following query came across my emails from Gwyneth. If you were on either side or near the Namron display at AAA and inadvertantly picked up these old copies of the Namron Plume, *please* contact me or Gwyneth or the Barony of Namron as soon as possible. These are irretrevable parts of their history. I'm sure it was an oversite and packed away in someone's stuff (and if you are like me you still have stuff to unpack from Argent). Thank you for checking. I hope I soon hear that these have been returned to the Barony of Namron.
In Service,
H.L. Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Kingdom Historian
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen

Dear Lady Annes - I am Gwyneth of Ramsey Mere and having volunteered for the job I am the historian for the Barony of Namron. <snippage>My other question since you were in charge of the history display at AAA (very nice it was) is have you come across any copies of the Namron Plume.  I have loaned them for display and now they cannot be found. I had to leave on Friday due to a family emergency and so was not there to collect them from the hall on Sunday.  Any help in retrieving these very old copies would be greatly appreciated - I remain, yours in service to Ansteorra - Gwyneth