[Ansteorra-announce] KC Out of Pocket

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 11:56:43 PDT 2004

Good Gentles All,

I regret to say I will be out of pocket from 5-17 JUN 2004 due to TDY (temp duty) for my job. I will have very limited email & phone availability. My ER Lady Genevieve will be handling any emergencies that may come up and can not await my return. She can be contacted at ladydds at centex.net or  325.792.1176. Also the chirurgeon at ansteorra.org will be sending her copies of anything sent to it. And I am sure that if you contact any of the regionals or my deputies they also will be glad to help you.

I hope to see everyone at King's college & our wonderful 25th.

In Service always, to the
Chirurgeonate, Kingdom, & the Dream,

Herr Arkell vom Cophus
Kingdom Chirurgeon