[Ansteorra-announce] Lughnasad isn't just for grown ups!

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 14:35:35 PDT 2004

Greetings Good Gentles!

The Celtic celebration of the harvest is almost upon
us, Lughnasad MMIV.

The Shire of Loch Ruadh believes that our children are
indeed our future. So, as not to exclude them from the
festivities, they will be hosting MANY children's
activities at Lughnasad this August.

The list of activities includes Youth Boffer and
Chivalric where they can display both their fighting
skills as well as their chivalry on the feild. Youth
and Children's Archery where they can not only test
their accuracy but can even participate in the slaying
of the dreaded beast, Aol. Children's Rapier will be
offered and of course let's not forget the famous
Donnybrook. Where better to get cooled off in the
month of August than at a huge water ball melee?

Please see the Lughnasad website for updated
information on both children's and adult activities.

http://webpages.charter.net/lughnasad/

And please remember, there will be a lot of games for
the grown-ups too!