[Ansteorra-announce] Combat Archery Practice at Kings College

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Fri Jun 11 09:57:28 PDT 2004

Greetings Ansteorra,

We have been asked if there will be combat archery at the Practice at Kings College.  After reviewing the space the College will let us "play" at, we have decided that there is not adequate space in which we can safely hold combat archery.  We are sorry as we understand there were some good gentles wishing to practice.

We hope you will still attend this wonderful Kingdom event!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there,
Countess Octavia de Verdon
Co-steward.