[Ansteorra-announce] pre registration for AAA

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Sat Jun 12 11:35:19 PDT 2004

Greetings to all of you,

Ansteorra has a new pre-payment system for our events.  It works great and
it's painless.  No remembering to send a check, finding an envelope and
buying a stamp.  You can sit at your computer in your underwear and pre-pay
for your site and feast for Ansteorra Argent Anniversary

The best part.. we're giving you a " 3"   DOLLAR DISCOUNT for your
pre-payment.  $12.00 pre paid but  $15 at the gate.

If you're not a member you still have to pay your $3 per adult person
non-member sur-charge.

WE HAVE ONLY 18 MORE DAYS TO PRE-REGISTER FOR ARGENT.  June 30th is the last
day.

http://www.ansteorra.org/acceps/ACCEPS_ENTRY.php

In Faithful Service to Kingdom
Master Richard Fairbourne, Steward Ansteorran Argent Anniversary
Her Ladyship Arabella de Montacute, Co-steward