[Ansteorra-announce] KD&MS/Midsummer Ball Lost and Found

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 09:53:50 PDT 2004

Greetings all who attended KD&MS and Midsummer’s Ball!

It was a great event and thank you for coming.  The Canton of Lindenwood is
very happy to have been able to host all of you.  However – some of you had
such a great time, you forgot your belongings.  If you own any of these,
please contact me and we will make arrangements to get them to you.

Black indoor dance shoes
Yellow Bound Notebook (with Voltati in ca Rosina notes)
Black Spiral Notebook of Graph Paper

Your servant to command,
Philip White (philipwhite at hotmail.com)