[Ansteorra-announce] Chocolate, charters, and painting - oh my!

Lee Lemons lemonslee at prodigy.net
Tue Jun 29 20:37:41 PDT 2004

Unto the wonderful populace of Ansteorra, happy greetings!

This is a friendly reminder that if you are looking for something to do July 8th - July 10th, perhaps in an air-conditioned hall, with loads of friendly painters, and lots of chocolate to tempt you, here's your chance!

Charter painting will be happening in the Great Hall starting on Thursday, and going through Saturday, at AAA!  I will have paint and brushes, as well as the ever-delectable chocolate, for one and all to come by to have and use.

Moreover, there will be hundreds of charters available!  Really!  Regional scribes, heads of charter painting guilds, and individual scribes are all welcomed to come by and replenish your stock.  Please make sure to bring something waterproof to pack the blank charters in.  I know our incoming  Crown and Sable Scroll  will definitely appreciate your enthusiasm and work!

The tentative painting schedule lightly chisled in stone is as follows:

Thursday:  12:00 PM - 5 PM
Friday:  10:00 AM - 5 PM
Saturday:  10:00 AM - whenever I'm supposed to shut down for Court.....

I will also have, for those interested in creating charters,  materials to show you certain techniques to get you started, based on the charters I've made for the Kingdom.  I will also bring handouts on diapering, bar borders, leaves, etc., so please do stop by.

Never painted before?  Super!  Come by and plunge in!  Very easy, quite addictive, and if anything, user-friendly!!!  Plus, think of all the new friends you'll make!  While munching on chocolate, in the air-conditioning.....  : )

In Your Service,

Curstaidh