[Ansteorra-announce] AAA Fundraising Update

Snorri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Fri May 7 21:54:19 PDT 2004

Greetings Ansteorra:

We have mere days to go in raising funds for the Argent Anniversary fireworks display, and here's where we stand:

With Bordermarch, Gate's Edge, Mooneschadowe, Northkeep, Raven's Fort, Stargate and Steppes checking in, we have raised $1,994.81.  Between now and the final court at Steppes Warlord, we need to raise another $3,005.19.

Now, forgive the caps, but it's important:

IF YOUR BRANCH HAS RAISED ANY MONEY TOWARD THIS GOAL, IT MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE AAA TREASURER, MISTRESS KAITLYN McKENNA, BEFORE STEPPES WARLORD.

This is not an arbitrary deadline; we MUST have the funds in hand by that date to secure the services of the pyrotechnics company in time for them to prepare the show by AAA.

Once again, I implore you: if your branch has not passed the hat, please do so at your earliest opportunity.  If your seneschal has not yet done do, please take up the call and make sure it's done.  If you have done so, please send your funds, along with a note donating the funds to the Argent Anniversary fireworks display, to Mistress Kaitlyn.  Her e-mail address is mistresskaitlyn at sbcglobal.net and she can give you details on how best to get your funds to her.

If would be such a special thing for the fireworks display to take place because of donations from literally EVERY branch in the kingdom.  Please, please, please help us out!

Remember, the branch that raises the most funds will get reserved camping for their branch at Argent Anniversary!

Also remember, we will be having an auction at Steppes Warlord - more on that in another e-mail.  To all those that have donated and participated in fundraising activities, your kingdom thanks you.

If you have any questions on this whatsoever, I can be reached at snorri at houston.rr.com or at 281-253-7803 before 10 pm.

Together, let's light the skies with the glory of Ansteorra!

In joyful service,
Snorri Hallsson
Fundraising Coordinator, Ansteorran Argent Anniversary