[Ansteorra-announce] AAA Fundraising Update

Snorri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Mon May 17 03:00:09 PDT 2004

Greetings Ansteorra!

I am pleased to announce that we've now just passed the halfway mark in raising funds for the fireworks display at Argent Anniversary.  This is an important milestone!

Our $5,000 goal was set to make this year's show a bit better, a bit longer, a bit more memorable than the show at 20th Year, but the halfway point represents the threshold that would secure the pyrotechnics company for a minimal display.

In other words, Ansteorra, we can now say there *will* be fireworks at Argent Anniversary.  BUT that does not mean our fundraising efforts are done, not by a long shot!  The glory of Ansteorra is not *the bare minimum*, my lords and ladies, it is reaching the goal we have set to light the skies bright as day!

There will be fundraising activities at Steppes Warlord; information on that is to follow separately.  Please remember that Warlord is Ansteorra's last opportunity to raise the funds we need for this display!

If your group has run a fundraising activity for this noble effort and has not turned in your funds to the AAA treasurer, Mistress Kaitlyn McKenna, please do so now.  Funds should be *postmarked* by this Saturday, May 22nd in order to reach Mistress Kaitlyn in time to be included in the payment to the fireworks folks.  If you need her mailing address, you may contact me at snorri at houston.rr.com, Mistress Kaitlyn at mistresskaitlyn at sbcglobal.net, or consult a Black Star from last year, where she would be listed as Kingdom Treasurer.

If you have *any* questions, please contact me at the above e-mail or at 281-253-7803.

Snorri Hallsson
Fundraising Coordinator
Ansteorra Argent Anniversary