[Ansteorra-announce] Merchant Info Packet - 25th Year

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 09:04:40 PDT 2004

Pardon the bandwidth here, but can anyone advise when we will be receiving the merchant information packets for 25th year?  I responded with my self-addressed, stamped envelope back in February or March and still have not received any information.  ANY response would be greatly appreciated.

Humble apologies,

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia