[Ansteorra-announce] Merchant Info Packet - 25th Year

Patrick Cuccurello pcuccurello at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 13:39:05 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

None of the packets have gone out yet, because problems affecting them,
which are not mine to control, are not yet resolved.

When we are allowed to send your packet to you, we will be delighted to do
so in the biggest hurry-up fashion we know how.  Believe me, we of the
Merchants' Row Staff have enough experience to know that this is putting
merchants who want to attend in an untenable bind (particularly with the
need to make advance orders of merchandise to sell), and have been anxious
to get the packets out to you since last December.

Please continue to bear with us: we're praying this is resolved soon.  I
personally apologize if I earlier gave you forecasts or dates by when this
was to have been accomplished; I accept full responsibility for not having
fulfilled my word to you, feel shamed and dishonored that I have not, but
can offer you no remedy beyond my pledge to do the job as soon as I am
allowed.
Ride Well,
Ronnie.