[Ansteorra-announce] Youth Division Archery Shoots

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun May 16 20:47:31 PDT 2004

Greetings and Hi There,

Recently, I've reactivated the Youth Open Division of the IntraAnsteorran
Archery Competition that my Lady Wife and I sponsor.  The Youth Open
Division fills the gap for our young archers who are at least 14 but not yet
18 years of age who would rather compete against their peer instead of
adults.  The distances they will be shooting at are 15, 20 and 30 yards.
More information on the shoot may be found on Middleford's web page under
"HL Gilli's Archery Page".

Here's the rub.  I either need marshals at other locations to run the shoots
for the interested Youths; or, I need groups to let me bring an archery
range to their event and run it there.  Actually, having both would be even
better!  I have a complete archery range, with limited loaner gear.  All I
need is a suitable location to hold the shoot.

So, in either case, if you are willing to help please contact me.  If you
want me to come to your event let me know as soon as possible so we can see
if our schedules match.

Thanks for help to promote Youth archery in this Kingdom.

HL Gilbert Ost Westley
Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.